PDA

View Full Version : Default files - DVR-MS.

gwmitchell
February 27th, 2006, 11:34 AM
Hi this is only a small thing but it really bugs me! Can DVR-MS files be included in the default list of files when opening a video. Everytime I want to edit a recorded TV show I have to pick "all files" to display them. Oh, and is there any way to make DVR-MS the default option for saving a file?

phd
February 27th, 2006, 11:44 AM
What version are you using?

For DVR-MS file open, click on the menu: Tools>Options>File Types and see if its listed. If not you can add it and check the boxes for file open as well as associate.

For DVR-MS file save, click on the menu: Tools>Options>General Parameters and set the Default File Save Format

gwmitchell
February 28th, 2006, 02:47 PM
Hi Pat, thanks for the tips, it worked a treat. To be honest I wasn't expecting there to be such granular configuration in the program, thats why I didn't look! Truly a fanstic peice of software.:D

DanR
March 1st, 2006, 10:48 AM
Hi Pat, thanks for the tips, it worked a treat. To be honest I wasn't expecting there to be such granular configuration in the program, thats why I didn't look! Truly a fanstic peice of software.:DWe reasons the the "granular configuration (I really like that term!)" is so many applications use different extensions. If we didn't make the program configurable it would be a never ending series of modifications.