Can you provide us with more specifics such as:When I cut .ts files, I found that it ignores the original audio delay value of the .ts files during output, resulting an output file with an incorrect audio and video sync.
1) TV Recording.Can you provide us with more specifics such as:
1) Where did the file come from?
2) Is the sync error large or small?
3) Does it increase across the file?
4) A copy of Tools>Show Program Info (there's a copy button in the lower left of that dialog).
5) What version are you running (Help>About)?
6) Did Tools>QuickStream fix also result in a sync issue or only when you make cuts?
7) Does it happen on all files or just specific ones?
This is from the source file.Was that information from the source or edited output file?
When you play the edited file back does the audio sound way out of sync or are you going by the MediaInfo?
"Delay relative to video : -1 s 824 ms"
For the record, does VRD QSF adjust the audio so there's 0 delay, as it qsf's into the .mp4 file ?Audio
ID : 2
Format : AC-3
Format/Info : Audio Coding 3
Mode extension : CM (complete main)
Format settings, Endianness : Big
Codec ID : ac-3
Duration : 54 min 50 s
Bit rate mode : Constant
Bit rate : 384 kb/s
Channel(s) : 2 channels
Channel positions : Front: L R
Sampling rate : 48.0 kHz
Frame rate : 31.250 FPS (1536 spf)
Bit depth : 16 bits
Compression mode : Lossy
Stream size : 151 MiB (9%)
Language : English
Default : Yes
Alternate group : 1